Pages

Tuesday, 18 July 2017

Hardly suprising!

I have high blood pressure! Well, I think anyone could see that coming!  My family all suffer from blood pressure and heart related issues so I need to watch my diet, stop eating such rich food and cut down on my stress. Hmmm.....  how successful will that be, I wonder. 

I've had a quarter of melon for my breakfast and will have some green tea with mint mid morning, probably with some more fruit.  I don't eat a lot of chocolate or biscuits or snacks, so it must be the lack of portion control that's getting to me. That and the red wine! Hey ho, abstinence, here I come!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Yarrow, I'm sorry to hear that! I hope you can control this with diet and not have to be on medication. I feel bad for you that you are giving up rich food and red wine!!! Well, you don't have to fully give those up, just use moderation right?

    ReplyDelete